Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dark Hunter Series

A couple of weeks ago, I was looking through my bookshelf and low and behold I found a Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dark Hunter Series book that I have not yet read! I had thought that I was all caught up and waiting for her next book to be released, but no, I found "No Mercy" on my shelf!

I discovered Sherrilyn Kenyon last year. I came across a CD of her book "Dark Side of the Moon" and thought 'this looks interesting and my kind of story, let's give it a try'. I have been itching for her books ever since! Before then it had been a long, long time since I read something that wasn't a magazine or short story. So, I guess I could say that Sherrilyn Kenyon got me reading books again.

Her Dark-Hunter Series goes along with my love and interest in the supernatural and werewolves and vampires and zombies.  Some of my favorite shows and movies include: Supernatural (c'mon it also stars two hotties, what's not to love!?), The Ghost Whisperer, Night of the Living Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Zombieland, Haven, and The Walking Dead (just to name a few)


So, if you're interested in that sort of thing, go check her out! 


Oh and if anyone from the CW Network actually reads this - would you please bring your channel to DishNetwork? I would love to see your shows as they are on instead of being a year behind and watching them on DVD. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment