Thursday, August 11, 2011

Movies

Watched two completely different movies from each other this past weekend and thought both were just great!

First, Take Me Home Tonight with Topher Grace, Anna Faris, Dan Fogler and some other people.  I believe you need to have grown up in the 80's (not been born in the 80's or after) to really appreciate this movie.  My hubby and I laughed out loud to this even if it was ridiculous!  I don't think it got all that great of reviews but I think movie critiques are typically a little too critical out there. I just loved it and enjoyed it so much!

Second, 127 Hours with James Franco.  Have you seen this movie yet? It is amazing, well the person that this movie is about, is amazing. This movie is based on a real person, Aron Ralston who got his arm trapped between rocks while he was hiking. What this man did to survive the situation, to live, is crazy but amazing.  I can't help but to keep using that word to describe him. How many people out there could have this much will to live and also act on it?  You must see this movie and his story!

No comments:

Post a Comment