Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful #3 of ??? - Moms









Someone posted this on Facebook today. I found it to be very appropriate and it's something that I try to remember every day.


Today I am thankful for moms.

My mom, who is obviously the most wonderful mom in the world. Kind and loving and thoughtful of others.

My step-mom who is also kind and loving and thoughtful of others. 

My mother-in-law for the advice that she has given since my son was born.

All of my friend's moms that have been my extra moms since I was in school.

All of my mom friends who were moms before me and have answered and continue to answer my ridiculous questions about mommyhood.

And to all the moms out there who think they're doing everything wrong. If you think you're doing everything wrong it just means that you care so much about your children that you're doing everything right. Thanks for being a loving mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment