Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful - Washing Machine....and a Pesto Bowl

I am thankful for washing machines. It is amazing the amount of laundry we produce as a only family of three.  The person to invent the washing machine is one of the most amazing people in the world!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My very good friend, Jenny, a girl that I have known since the first grade, LOVES pesto. She loves it so much she has friend gatherings based around pesto. So, I made engraved this bowl for her as as a gift for hosting my baby shower last year.  She is an awesome friend. We don't see each other as much as we'd like but it's like no time has passed when we get together.

She loves the bowl. I liked how well it came out that I duplicated it and it's available on my Etsy.

Sometimes my best ideas for etching come when I have someone in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment