Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful - Play Group

I am so very thankful for the play group that we have started to attend.  I am also thankful that it is currently held inside so my boy is able to crawl around and play with other babies and I don't have to stop him from putting stones and sticks and who knows what else in his mouth.  By the time spring rolls around and it's back outside, he should be walking (and running) and able to run around with some of the other kids.

At this week's play group, the boy went after all the other kid's snacks! My friend Becky and her daughter Leia were nice enough to share. I warned them that he would eat it all if they let him. It was okay and he did. (apples and oranges, yum!)

The boy is going to be a future heart breaker. I am sure of this.  This week he was playing with a couple of little girls and got really close to them and rested his forehead on their foreheads. So cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment